We provide driving lessons in Brighton and Hove with an experienced and fully qualified female Approved Driving Instructor (ADI). Our aim and passion is to help people like you learn to drive. We will offer more than "just" getting you through your test, we believe in safe driving for life. Learning to drive is exciting and can be nerve racking and even a little frustrating at times for new drivers. We endeavour to make the learning process as fun and interesting as possible. We're here to help you gain confidence and pass your driving test or get back in the driving seat if you need refresher driving lessons.
Please get in touch to find out more.
Why Choose Learn2Drive Brighton?
- FRIENDLY Female Driving Instructor
- First Assessment Session Always Completely Free, Book Today
- Client Focussed Local Business
- FULLY DSA QUALIFIED and CRB Checked
- Modern Coaching Techniques
- Patient Learning Process with Feedback and Progress Reports
- Flexible Pick Up from Home/Work/Friends
- Progress Reports for Parents/Partners
- Suggested Areas of Practice when Driving with Friends and Family
What We Offer
- Driver Training for Complete Beginner, Partly Trained and Near Test Standard
- Specialist Help For Nervous Drivers
- We Fully Prepare and Accompany You On Test
- Full Independent Driver Training
- Refresher Courses
- Pass Plus Training
- Motorway Training
- Sat Nav Training
- Intensive Courses
What our driving students say...
"My female driving instructor really puts her all into the job and I appreciate it when you run over things again and again just to make sure I understand something properly. Thank you! Being able to drive is going to make my life so much easier and I am confident when the time is right I will take my test and be absolutely ready for it." Danni Baker - student
- £24 per hour
- 10hrs £235
- 20hrs £460
- 30hrs £675
- 40hrs £839